My media kit (eng)
In giro con Fluppa travel blog - Media kit
My aim is to naturally and simply describe the places I visit according to my personal point of view.
Honesty is my main value, that’s why I always give accurate and truthful reviews, both positive and negative, about places, restaurants, hotels and everything regarding my travels and their planning.
For the same reason I don’t buy followers and I don’t use BOTs: people who follow my blog are genuinely interested in my opinions. I strongly recommend checking my social media accounts on Socialblade.com to prove the accuracy of my declaration.
For reasons of transparency of communication to the public, I adhere to the Italian Travel Blogger Association's Policy, which explains how to collaborate with Tourist Boards, Agencies and Companies.
You’ll notice that my blog is filled with pictures because, to me, photos express more than thousand words. I firmly believe that travel blogging is a unique resource for all travellers: I'm at the forefront when it comes to reading other travel bloggers experiences while planning a new trip.
Overall, my goal is to inspire a destination and give true information and tips to help with trip planning, or just trigger curiosity in all those people who've never been to a specific place before.
My social networks (updated 30th of April, 2018):
- Facebook: ingiroconfluppa 985 likes
- Twitter: @InGiroConFluppa 1066 followers
- Instagram: @in_giro_con_fluppa 1106 followers
Quarterly audience overview (February - April 2018):
Gender: 45.85% women, 54.15% men
Country: 67% Italy, 22% UK, 11% other
Past collaborations, awards, interviews
- Radio LatteMiele: interview for the travel section of the show “Piazza Grande", I spoke about Strasbourg, France - April 2018 - Podcast
- Tourismus.Nuernberg.de: sponsorship for a 2 days travel to Nuremberg, Germany - April 2017 - Post
- Radio LatteMiele: interview for the travel section of the show “Piazza Grande", I spoke about Lofoten Island in Norway - February 2017 - Podcast
- Salzburg.info: sponsorship for a 3 days travel to Salzburg, Austria - February 2017 - Post
- VisitNorway.com: sponsorship for a 10 days travel to Norway - October 2016 - Post
- Visitbergen.com: sponsorship for a 2 day visit to Bergen - October 2016 - Post
- Norwayinanutshell.com: sponsorship for a fjord tour - October 2016 - Post
- CityboxOslo and CityboxBergen: sponsorship for a night in both cities - October 2016 - Post
- Eliassen Rorbuer: sponsorship for 2 night at Lofoten Islands - October 2016 - Post
- Lonelyplanet.com: one of my picture has been nominated as best of #worldwildlifeday2016 and published on their website - March 2016
- Radio Cusano Campus: interview for the show “Italiani a Londra”, I spoke about living in London - September 2016 - Podcast
- Valentinacarbone.it: interview for the index “travelintervista”, about travelling and blogging - May 2016 - Post
- Lavaligiadicassandra.com: interview for the index “Un tea con Cassandra”, about living abroad - July 2016 - Post
Why should you work with me?
- My posts are always truthful and my readers appreciate that;
- People often ask me advice about places, accommodation, websites and get inspiration from my blog;
- High-quality photos, I use photoshop the least possible to avoid reality distortion;
- Member of AITB (Italian Travel Bloggers Association);
- Bilingual: I write both in Italian and English.